Been working 40-50 hour work weeks which hasn't proved to work well with my writing schedule. A few weeks ago I hit the 90,000 word mark and decided that that would be a good a time as any to start trimming the fat. Since then I haven't got a great deal of work done (without daily goals I find it terribly hard to be productive) but I hope for that to change in the weeks leading up to camp.
Quick list of things:
- 127 Hours: Terrific film, watch it right now.
- Twilight Zone: If you have Netflix instant watch I highly recommend watching "Masks", "Five Characters in Search of an Exit", "Walking Distance", and "It's a Good Life".
- This is cool: http://www.learnmorsecode.com/
- Everything Will Be Okay is now available for free! (One of my all time favorite short films)
- Stay away from the book Film Club by David Gilmour (not worth the read. hours wasted)
...and without further ado...I give you the house of the future.