Friday, January 7, 2011

Sadie

Since I got back to the Cape, I've been locking myself in my room in the basement and writing a ton. My goal is to write at least 1,000 words a day and have been been pretty successful thus far. Yesterday I bought a bunch of post it notes so that I could visualize the outline for the segment of the manuscript I'm working on. My goal is to have the first 70 pages written and edited by the end of the month. I figure if I give myself more deadlines I will get more work done in the long run (whether or not I stick to the deadlines is another matter entirely.)

This is a picture I took of my brother fracturing his ankle. Judging by the look on his face I reckon it hurt quite a bit.

This is Sadie. Nice dog. Two different color eyes.

Speak easy,
Neil

No comments: