Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mount Bosavi

Sobering news from the other side of the world! An area in Papua New Geunia, previously undiscovered by the western world, has revealed to us at least 40 new (new to us anyway) species.



I think that it is great that we are still discovering new things that we didn't know about our planet. It makes me wonder what else there is to find on this, our blue planet. Sometimes it feels like I have discovered all of the music or films or books that I will ever enjoy and then one day I happen upon something truly outstanding that I never knew existed and get incredibly excited about the other potential gold mines there are just waiting to be plundered. Anyway, here are some pictures of my favorite animals nearby Mount Bosavi...





...In other news...$205 for a French text with a bundled work book? And softcover at that.

Speak easy,
Neil

No comments: