Sunday, February 7, 2010

feel the bubbles

Paid a £5 deposit to play paint ball this morning but slept in instead. At 8:30 am the last thing I want to do is get shot at by strangers. Most of my house mates decided against going too (it was originally supposed to be a group thing). This evening, after being cooped up in the house for the majority of the day, I went with my friends to go to a church sermon. Turns out we read the time wrong and the church was closed. £3 to take the bus there and back. Almost half way through The Great Gatsby. Ordering pizza.

I'm starting to get used to the £1 coins instead of using dollar bills. If America got rid of all the one dollar bills and replaced those completely with one dollar coins the economy might slightly improve. People don't care about spending change. If you have a pocket full of quarters, you'll probably want to spend it as quickly as possible just to unload the burden.







Mom, I think you should show this video to your classes!


Speak easy,
Neil

No comments: