Monday, January 4, 2010

less awkward

I watched the movie Bolt today and it was a lot funnier than I thought it would be. It was produced by John Lassater (who also produced Wall-E, Up, Toy Story, etc.), so it was on par with some of the Pixar films. Fun to watch Susie Essman (Curb Your Enthusiasm) and John Travolta play bickering cartoon animals.

Still waiting for Jimmy Fallon to get less awkward on late night.

Went to Taunton today with Ross. The more I leave the Cape, the more I want to live here when I get older. I don't really like the cold weather but I can always buy more sweaters. The city of Taunton is nothing to write home about but (like anything else) is pretty beautiful in the right light (we got there at golden hour so the sun was in the ideal position for taking pictures of buildings from the passenger seat).


This building was kind of nice. Super tired.

Speak easy,
Neil

1 comment:

kat(hryn) said...

I remember that building. Cape cod is good. I haven;'t technically slept there in years. I feel like I need more heat in my life.