Wednesday, November 26, 2008

short message before naps


I finally got back to Cape Cod for my Thanksgiving break. This is Puff. She is a fairly stupid cat that my family adopted. Sometimes she sleeps in the shelving of the computer desk. I guess that is kind of cute.

My brother is watching the television show 'The State of Panic' on the SciFi channel. It seems to be some sort of reality show that borrows heavily from the Saw franchise. The show is neither scientific nor fiction, but is none the less on the Science Fiction Network.

Last night I barely got any sleep so I am cutting the blog short in favor of a nap. I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving and check back for a better entry tomorrow.

Speak easy,
Neil

1 comment:

Selina said...

Puff seems quite cute! And kitties that curl up in little balls in human storage places are super cute! :-)

patecca