Thursday, April 1, 2010

Note to self: Reinvent Wheel


My Finnish flatmate Fillip* filled this one out for me after dinner this evening. I think it is accidentally insightful and also kind of awesome.

*Awesome unintentional alliteration.

Squirrel citing! They are not to keen on getting their pictures taken.






Slightly obscene/on point advertisement for a clothing store in the city centre. I will give them some credit for incorporating the most conservative of sex positions for their window display. They could have done a lot worse.


There was a bar that was doing face painting one night. They were slightly amused/confused about my choice of design.


My room!

Speak easy,
Neil

p.s Congrats to Liz for being on the Martha Stewart Show! So exciting. Wish I could have watched it on the telly.

No comments: