Friday, December 5, 2008

Jail Break

Another Venn diagram that I was inclined to make...




I am on the verge of finals week, which will prove to be incredibly difficult and stressful. Six courses hasn't been very difficult to juggle but I forgot to factor in that everything inevitably hits the fan at the same time.

Right now I am playing around with the idea of taking a road trip. Nothing more than a week or so. To shake it up a little but I would like to implement a few rules. I am tentatively labeling this type of road trip the "Jail Break Road Trip".

Here are the guide lines...
1. Only bring unnecessary items (such as laptops, iPods, instruments)
2. Do not spend more than $20 a day (not including cost of gas)
3. The car stays in motion unless you are stopping for goods or tourism

If executed properly you should begin with only the clothes on your back, some electronics, and a full tank of gas.

I am also planning a trip to Europe with Brad. My plan is to scrounge up enough money to take both trips in the time I have between the end of Spring semester and the middle of June. There's a good chance that it won't happen but I can still hope.

Someone told me today that there is no biological reason that people itch (besides rashes, chafing). This struck me as kind of an odd notion.

The closer the future gets, the further away it seems.

Speak easy,
Neil

2 comments:

kat(hryn) said...

Please please more Venn diagrams. I love them so. I want to know how to make them. I wish they came out every week. Like postsecret. Okay. Good day.

Selina said...

What is supposed to be H and I on the venn diagram??? Also- your road trip plan sounds absolutely fantastic. I hope you decide to do it!

What happened to your gentleman list? i have yet to see it!

exerm