This semester I have decided to do all of my laundry in my dorm room rather than spending the $2.50 that it costs to do my laundry in the washer/dryer.
Take that, trash can! I'll put whatever I want in you!
Jim told me that if you press the coin return button and fling a penny into the coin return slot, that the machine counts it as a quarter. This means that a load of laundry could potentially cost about ten cents. Although, washing my cloths the old fashioned is a lil bit* titillating and just a smidgen cathartic.
*These are some of the images that show up if you type "lil bit" into Google images...
-Scary Cat (not for the faint of heart)
- Millie Jackson Album
- Potentially looks like a couple (the more I look at this, the more it weirds me out. Armpit hair? Maybe. Not sure if that girl is old enough to be with that guy. Scandalous?)
- Logo with girl that looks like Katy Perry
- Creepy guy forces woman to awkwardly sing karaoke.
- Let's Go! Broncos! Let's Go, Broncos! Let's Go!
- Asian that looks like celebrity African Americans?
- Space, the final frontier.
I don't have any clothes lines in my room so I have to make due with what I have.
These are all of the hats I have worn over the years. I went to a career counselor last year and she said that I will probably end up having about four different careers throughout my lifetime.
- Paper Boy
- Front End Employee at Super Market
- Produce Clerk (twice)
- Bat Mitzvah Photographer
- Assistant Archery Instructor
- Archery Instructor
- Arts and Crafts/Recreation Instructor
- Hotel Secretary
- Clerk at Brooks Pharmacy
- Large Appliance Installation Assistant
- Clerk at Rite Aid
- Clerk at Cotuit Liquors
- Clerk at Blockbuster
- Clerk at the Gap
- Cluster Office Employee/Mail Sorter