Saturday, February 14, 2009

Homeless Ducktons


The windows reflected off of an office building onto a brick wall and it looked like magic.


There are still plenty of birds and squirrels that have made it through the harsher parts of this winter. The reason they don't leave is because people still feed them. I can't image they enjoy the weather all that much but they are still alive. The animals left behind remind me a lot of the homeless people that walk the streets and ask for change.

I did finish watching Funny Games last night and would have to say that it's another one of those movies that is difficult to recommend. Naomi Watts, Michael Pitt, and whoever played the kid in the movie were phenomenal.

Three months ago today I started blogging. I think I may go back and read everything that I've posted up to this point. Half the time I don't think about writing, I just think while writing.

The first item to ever be auctioned off on ebay was a broken laser pointer.

"I am at the top of the food chain, and I am going to eat everything below me."
- Lev just said this in response to his friend who is a vegetarian.

Speak easy,
Neil

No comments: