Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bluish

Today, on my way back from the library, a duck almost flew into my face. It was flying right toward me and then, at the last moment, turned skyward and missed my head by about 2 feet. For some reason I wasn't scared of being hit, although, now that I think about it, I probably should have been.

This evening I helped one of my friends film a short film for one of her classes. We shot on this hill overlooking campus, which was an absolutely amazing view. The guy that owned the property came out and told us that we were trespassing, but said we could still film in his yard. If I were living next to a college campus I would probably put up chicken wire. The process of film making made me really excited about buying a video camera. When I get my tax money back from the government (assuming that my brother did my taxes) I plan on getting a halfway decent video camera.


Fun Fact: Approximately one quarter of the United States’ homeless population are war veterans.

Speak easy,
Neil

No comments: