Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dripping, Dissolving Water Wings


Lev's friend Matt let Lev borrow the keys to his car in order to safely get home from a house party that we attended on Friday night. This piece of paper was above the passenger seat. I'm not sure what to make of it.

Today I felt compelled to unloft my bed. Lev wasn't in the room at the time, but for some reason that didn't stop me from being stupid and spontaneous. I succeeded by the skin of my teeth and luckily didn't break anything in the process. Sometimes when people who aren't stupid do stupid things, they are capable enough to get themselves out of a bad situation. I feel like playing countless hours of Tetris, Myst, and The Legend of Zelda thought my brain how to solve technically difficult puzzles such as the one that I got myself into this afternoon. The bed is now a very inviting place to do reading and mandolin.


Read outside if you can find the time. It is pretty great.

Speak easy,
Neil

No comments: