Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tomorrow Dominos Another Day


I ate jello cubes with chopsticks at dinner tonight. It was very zen. My hand cramped up a little.

While attempting to sort out some bureaucratic nonsense this afternoon, I had a short meeting with a well dressed, gray haired gentlemen. His office had a whole bunch of keepsakes and photographs from Middle Eastern countries. Once he checked the computer to see what my situation was, he said "I'm not going to bust your balls over $400" and promptly took the hold off of my bursar's account. On my out I shook his hand but he kept his eyes on his computer screen. Those hand shakes are always a little uncomfortable. Overall I would call the meeting a success.



This video is a little unsettling. I think it's kind of terrible that some people, even at such a young age, can be ashamed of who they are.

Speak easy,
Neil

No comments: