Saturday, March 21, 2009

via Morse code

I came across this website, which converts text to mp3 (via Morse code). People don't really use this for communication anymore but it is still kind of interesting.

After watching the Comedy Central's Roast of Larry The Cable Guy I went online to see if he is for real or just a character. I found this video. Apparently his whole act (including his accent and his name) is just a fabrication. Carlos Mencia is in a similar situation. I suppose that they do attract an audience and some people do enjoy what the do, so it's not all bad.

This is a video that I made a year and a half ago. It was footage that I took at in Rhode Island (Providence and Ross' Cliffs outside Coventry). The video was compressed to oblivion so the quality is pretty bad but you can still tell what is going on.

No comments: