I transcribed this from the bathroom wall this morning. Bathroom wall graffiti is so much more cynical, crude, and telling than any other kind of defacement of public property that I know of.
EDIT: Sarah brought up an interesting point. There is probably a huge contrast between the writing in a woman's lavatory and the men's lavatory. Most people just don't think about that because...well...we are either one or the other and we often don't partake in the fruit of the other's toilet. Also I heard that some ladies rooms have couches. Can anyone vouch for this?
- I wrote this
- Um, I'm pretty sure I wrote that
- No good sir you are a fool and a charlatan for it is in fact I who am the culprit muahaha (?)
- Stop taking credit for my work!
- Losers (-> I wrote this)
- [expletive deleted]!
- I'm the artist formally known as "I wrote this"
- Your mom wrote this. She snuck into the boys room just to write this.
- 4:20 (-> How old are you?)