It is my last weekend on campus (for a few months anyway) and I'm sure I'll be spending the majority of my time doing schoolwork. There is nothing more cathartic than finishing something you've started.
This is a picture of a baby hedgehog I came across today while struggling with a heavy bought of procrastination. It is nothing short of amazing.
I don't have much to say this evening so I suppose I will leave you at that. Actually I was thinking of making a list of 5 things in life that people ought to pay more attention to but probably won't...
- Arch your back and don't slouch. I know I must sound like a nun or something but you will definitely look more strong and confident.
- "It's as hard to quit smoking as it is to start flossing" - Mitch Hedberg
- Your teeth will last longer and probably smell better. (although I am not a dentist so I probably don't know what I'm talking about.)
3) Call people by name more often.
- People notice on a subconscious level and it is an easy way of making a quick personal connection.
4) Don't watch the news.
- It's depressing.
5) Eat salad if you can find the time.
- It just makes you feel better.
Random fact I read about today: MLK plagiarized a large portion of his doctoral thesis as well as parts of his speeches (including his I Have a Dream speech).