Saturday, May 30, 2009

Scrap Paper

I'm writing this long hand in my notebook, something I never, because all the computers in my house are all tied up at the moment. Most of the time I feel like writing on scrap paper is the best, or possibly most honest way to write something down.

There is documentary on, which is tying up my laptop at the moment. It reminds me of how famous people and extraordinarily successful people are just people. Most of them aren't any more interesting than people you may know. Reality television has shown me that there is no correlation between how intrinsically compelling someone is and how attractive someone is. Just because someone is nice to look at does not mean they are good to watch.

Andrew, Brad, and I went to the polka gig tonight and I should have a video of it up tomorrow. For now, sleep.

Speak easy,
Neil

No comments: