Sunday, May 24, 2009

Slumber Carts

Right now my room is cluttered with things and I don't feel like taking the initiative to bring order and logic into my own little slice of the world (which just so happens to be owed by my parents). I'm not actually in my room right now. I'm sitting in Andrew's basement watching Ross, Andrew, Jim, and Julie play Mario Party 2 (a video game that is very much like a board game) for the Nintendo 64 (video game console released in 1996). The summer heat hasn't truly hit the Cape yet and it is a little drizzly outside so we spending the night outside by a campfire isn't really an option as of yet.

On June 2nd, the Discovery Channel will be broadcasting a special episode of Man vs. Wild featuring Will Farrel. This looks like it could be entertaining.

While I was cleaning up the yard earlier today I noticed that one of my neighbors, one of my childhood friends, was home for summer break. I was thinking about walking over and talking to her and catching up but I decided against it. The person you were years ago and the person that they were years ago are usually different from who you are now and who they are now. I would dwell on this more but I am too sleepy. From now on I think I'm going to try and leak my thoughts through my fingers before my mind asks me for a rest.

If you ever get bored you can always head over to Craigslist and see what people are giving away for free in your area. People are always posting free couches and pianos.

Speak easy,
Neil

No comments: