Friday, January 30, 2009

Blog_Entry #71

A dictated blog entry due to sickness/laziness.

11:12ish

Stenographer: Kate

Neil is not sure whether he wants to do this whole blog dictation thing anymore. Squirrels, even though it’s snowing outside and should be well aware of snow, seem startled by it. It’s quite sad, this painful look of confusion. They don’t seem to have food, but they’re a little better off from the ducks. I feel really bad for the ducks but they shouldn’t even be in the lake {editor’s note: pond}. They should be in the South. I fed them Trix cereal on the way to Du Bois Library. I’m not sure if it’s good for them, but they sure do seem to like it. Silly ducks, it’s not for kids. For some reason some of the ducks swam away with the knowledge that Trix has poisonous properties. Oranges are really hard to peel and aren’t really worth it. Clementines are still my favorite armored fruit. Maybe that’s all for now, I can’t think of anything else.

No comments: