Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gigantus Leprechaunus


I met a fencer today and she told me how you fence. Both sides have these little swords with balls at the end. When one person stabs the other person hard enough for the little ball to get dislodged from the top of the sword, the game is over. It is a little bit like Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots.


This evening at dinner one of the girls I was sitting with, a friend of a friend, threw up. I was starting to explain the plot of Slumdog Millionaire to everyone when her stomach leaked all over the floor. It must have been pretty embarrassing, I'm glad it didn't happen to me. At one point someone dressed as the Lucky Charms mascot came to our table to tell us about an eating competition. He was a normal sized guy dressed up as a small guy (leprechaun), who was actually larger than most guys (because of the big suite). I could smell the irony from actoss the table (the vomit didn't really smell that much).

Speak easy,
Neil

No comments: